Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and mix with the curry powder and two tablespoons of the yoghurt. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place the remaining yoghurt in a bowl. Finely chop half of the mint and half of the coriander, setting the rest aside for the salad. Stir the chopped herbs into the yoghurt with the olive oil and lemon juice. Season well and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber, mango, red onion and the remaining mint and coriander.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over a high heat and brush with a little olive oil. Thread the salmon cubes onto skewers and cook for about two minutes on each side until the salmon is cooked throughout.
- Serve the salmon skewers with the yoghurt dressing, the mango cucumber salad and some garlic naan.
Per Serving: 413kcals, 17.6g fat (3.1g saturated), 21.3g carbs, 15.2g sugars, 44.2g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.293g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS: You could also cook the salmon skewers under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until done to your liking.