2 aubergines, cut into 2cm chunks
400g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
1 onion, sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
4 tbsp Thai red curry paste
15g fresh coriander, finely chopped
100ml vegetable stock
100ml double cream
250g frozen peas
Fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a large roasting tin, combine the aubergines, sweet potatos and onion. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes until the aubergine and sweet potato begin to soften. Add the curry paste and stir to combine well with the vegetables, then roast for 10 minutes longer until tender.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions, then drain well and fluff up with a fork. Stir in the coriander and set aside with the lid on while you finish the curry.
- Pour the stock into the tin with the roasted vegetables. Add the cream and peas and stir to combine.
- Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly and coats the vegetables.
- Serve with the rice, some naan breads and an extra sprinkle of coriander.
Per serving 678kcals, 18g fat (6.9g saturated), 117.9g carbs (13.6g sugars), 14g protein, 20.1g fibre, 0.542g sodium