1 medium butternut squash, peeled and chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
1 ripe tomato, diced
1 small red onion, chopped
1 jalapeño, finely sliced
Juice of 1 lime
120g soft silken tofu
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
1 x 400g tin of black beans, rinsed and drained
8 small soft tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the butternut squash in a baking dish, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Make your own pico de gallo to get the spice balance just as you like!
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the silken tofu, coriander, lime juice and a pinch of salt. Whizz until smooth and creamy.
- Heat black beans in a small saucepan over a medium heat.
- Place the tortillas on a plate and warm in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- To serve, top each tortilla with some black beans, roasted squash, pico de gallo and top with the coriander and tofu crema.
Per serving: 510kcals, 11.8g fat (2.6g saturated), 83.5g carbs (6.6g sugars), 19.7g protein, 13.2g fibre, 0.859g sodium