600g baby potatoes, halved lengthwise
Salt and black pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
12 black olives, pitted and sliced
1 tbsp capers, rinsed
A handful of fresh tarragon, chopped
4 salmon fillets, skins on
200g green beans, trimmed
1 head of butter lettuce, leaves separated
4 large eggs, medium-boiled, peeled and halved
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over a high heat, then simmer for 5-6 minutes until just barely tender. Drain well, then return to the pan and allow to steam dry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to a large, rimmed baking tray and drizzle with one tablespoon of the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the remaining two tablespoons of the olive oil together with the vinegar, mustard and some salt and pepper. Add the olives, capers and tarragon and stir to combine.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add to the baking tray with the potatoes, tossing the potatoes around while the tray is out of the oven. Return to the oven for a further 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and the potatoes are golden brown and crisp, adding the green beans for the final two minutes of cooking time.
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon fillets into large chunks, discarding the skins.
- Divide the lettuce, potatoes, green beans, salmon and eggs amongst four serving plates, spooning over any remaining dressing to serve.
528kcals, 28.3g fat (4.9g saturated), 25.9g carbs (1.6g sugars), 46.9g protein, 6.7g fibre, 0.405g sodium