1 tbsp olive oil
4 bone-in pork chops
Salt and black pepper
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
30ml white wine
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Season the chops with salt and pepper.
- Sear the chops for 3-4 minutes per side until browned. Transfer to a large baking tray and roast for 6-7 minutes or until completely cooked throughout. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, return the pan to a medium heat and cook the shallots 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the white wine and allow to bubble for 2-3 minutes, scraping up any sticky bits from the bottom using a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream and mustard and whisk everything together until well combined. Add the tarragon and simmer for 2-3 minutes until it starts to thicken.
- Serve the pork chops with the tarragon mustard sauce, some mashed potatoes and your favourite green vegetables.
Per Serving: 348kcals, 27.3g fat (10.1g saturated), 4.5g carbs (1.5g sugars), 19.3g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.169g sodium