Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the onions, apple wedges and Brussels sprouts in the centre of a large, rimmed baking tray.
- In a small jug, whisk one tablespoon of the olive oil together with the honey, mustard, thyme and some salt and pepper. Drizzle over the sprout mixture and toss to coat, then spread out in an even layer.
- Make four spaces in the vegetables towards the centre of the tray and nestle in the chicken, skin side up. Pat the skin of the chicken dry with kitchen paper and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the remaining oil and place a sprig of rosemary on top of each piece of chicken.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and use a spatula to toss the vegetables around. Return the pan to the oven for 10-15 minutes longer or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout, the apples are soft and the onions and Brussels sprouts are deep golden and crisp.
- Discard the rosemary sprigs. Transfer the chicken to a plate, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for 5-6 minutes while keeping the vegetables warm.
- Serve the chicken, apples and sprouts with some extra chopped fresh rosemary and some creamy mash or potato gratin.
Per Serving: 674kcals, 30g fat (6.3g saturated), 40.7g carbs (22.2g sugars), 64.5g protein, 10.3g fibre, 0.38g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes