1 cauliflower, trimmed and broken into florets
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp harissa seasoning
2 red onions, thickly sliced
1 carrot, peeled and chopped
3 garlic cloves, sliced
1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
350ml vegetable stock
120g natural yoghurt
Handful of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/ gas mark 7.
- In a baking dish, toss the cauliflower with half of the olive oil and half of the harissa seasoning. Roast for 20-25 minutes until tender and golden.
- In a large saucepan, heat the remaining oil over a medium heat. Add the onions, carrot and garlic and cook for five minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the remaining harissa seasoning and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the tomatoes, chickpeas and 200ml of boiling water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through and the sauce has thickened. Remove from the heat and stir in the cauliflower.
- Put the couscous in a heatproof bowl. Pour over the stock, cover and set aside for five minutes, then fluff up with a fork. Season to taste.
- Serve into bowls and top with the natural yoghurt and some chopped parsley.
Per serving: 375kcals, 7.3g fat (2.1g saturated), 66.4g carbs (11.5g sugars), 15.1g protein, 11g fibre, 0.383g sodium