Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the lentils in a medium saucepan with the vegetable stock and bring to a boil over a high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 35-45 minutes until the lentils are tender but not mushy. Drain the lentils and place them in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Djion mustard, honey, balsamic vinegar, crushed garlic and olive oil.
- Add the dressing to the lentils along with the parsley, sliced radishes, beetroot, spring onions and some salt and pepper. Mix to combine well.
- Slice aubergine in half lengthways. Use a knife to score the insides in a crisscross pattern. Rub with oil and season well.
- Heat a pan until piping hot. Add the aubergine flesh side-down and cook for three minutes on high heat. Turn the temperature to medium and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, mustard and water.
- Serve the aubergine immediately with the lentil salad, drizzle over the yoghurt mixture.
Per Serving: 742kcals, 32.4g fat (6.5g saturated), 90.7g carbs (21.6g sugars), 31.8g protein, 42.2g fibre, 0.911g sodium
DinnerLow sugarMeat-freeSaladsCholesterol-friendly recipesLunch & snacks30-minute mealsCuisinesMediterraneanBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Low sugar
Salmon en croute