Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180 °C fan/ gas mark 6.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the veg, oil, thyme, salt and pepper, making sure to coat all the vegetables in the oil. Add to a large parchment-lined tray. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Mix the pesto and ricotta together. Unroll the pastry onto a parchment-lined tray. Divide the ricotta mixture between the sheets of pastry, spreading it around and leaving a 3cm gap from the pastry edge.
- Add the seasoned veg to the center of each sheet of pastry, leaving a 5-8cm gap in between the edge of the pastry and the edge of the vegetable mix. Gently twist the four edges of pastry together in the center of the parcel to seal.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the filling is heated through and the pastry is golden brown. Serve with mash and a side salad of choice.
Per serving: 754kcals, 48.5g fat (20.4g saturated), 62.8g carbs (8.1g sugars), 18.3g protein, 6.2g fibre, 0.731g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Flatbread pizza with harissa, feta and olives