Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C/gas mark 6. Place the peppers on a baking tray, cut-side up, and roast for 20 minutes or until beginning to soften.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous in a heatproof bowl and pour over the stock. Cover and leave to stand for five minutes.
- Use a fork to fluff up the couscous, then stir through the olive oil, harissa, lemon juice, chickpeas, feta, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and coriander or parsley. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Remove the peppers from the oven and fill with the couscous mixture. Return to the oven for 10 minutes until the filling is heated through.
- Scatter with some extra fresh herbs and serve with a green salad.
Note: Parsley can be used as an alternative to Fresh coriander, if you wish.
Per serving: 434kcals, 22.8g fat (6.5g saturated), 48.4g carbs (6g sugars), 13.7g protein, 6.7g fibre, 0.888g sodium
DinnerStartersMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipesLunch & snacks30-minute mealsCuisinesMoroccanQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Starters
Pineapple cheese log with almonds, pecans and pistachios