Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the mustard cream sauce:
- Combine the oil, rosemary, garlic and mustard in a large shallow dish. Spread over the lamb and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Remove the lamb from the marinade and place in a roasting tin. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and cook for another 50-60 minutes until cooked to your liking, basting occasionally with the marinade.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil for the sauce in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft.
- Add the wine and simmer, uncovered, until reduced by about half. Add the stock cube and Avonmore Cooking Cream. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard. Serve the lamb with the sauce poured over.
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons