Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt half of the butter with the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened, then add the garlic and cook for one minute. Season with salt and black pepper.
- In a second pot, bring the stock to a boil, then keep hot over a medium heat.
- Pour in the rice and stir for two minutes. Add the wine and turn the heat to medium-high. Stir until the wine has been absorbed.
- Gradually add the hot stock one ladleful at a time, stirring constantly and allowing each addition to be absorbed before adding the next. Add the frozen peas halfway through.
- Add the chicken and lemon zest and stir until the chicken is completely hot throughout. Add the remaining butter and the Parmesan and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until glossy. Stir in the chopped parsley.
- Divide amongst bowls and serve immediately with some grated Parmesan.
Per serving: 623kcals, 22.9g fat (9.5g saturated), 54.8g carbs (3.2g sugars), 43g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.736g sodium
ChickenItalianDinnerDinner30-minute mealsHigh-proteinLeftoversOne-potKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw