Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Remove the slices of beef from the fridge 30 minutes before you begin cooking to allow them to come up to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the tomatoes in a small baking dish, drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Place the ciabatta loaf on a baking tray. Place the tomatoes and the ciabatta in the oven and bake for eight minutes or until the tomatoes are soft and the ciabatta is golden and crisp.
- Split the ciabatta in half. Spread the Dijon mustard on one side and caramelised onion on the other.
- Layer on the sliced roast beef, roasted cherry tomatoes and rocket. Divide into two equal lengths and serve.
Per serving: 407kcals, 11.8g fat (2.3g saturated), 53.6g carbs (15g sugars), 22.7g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.77g sodium
Popular in Beef
Steak salad, air fryer crispy potatoes and zingy coriander oil