Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the horseradish with the mayonnaise and season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread the horseradish mayo on both sides of each bap. Divide the onions between the four top halves of the baps and spread evenly.
- Line the bottom buns with rocket and top with the roast beef. Add a slice of Cheddar on top of each one and melt under the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Sandwich together with the top halves and serve with the cream of caramelised onion soup.
Per serving: 425 kcals, 11g fat (4g saturated), 49.6g carbs, 16.1g sugars, 39.5g protein, 6.6g fibre, 0.642g sodium
These baps are a fantastic accompaniment to onion soup for a hearty meal
Popular in Beef
Steak with greens & celeriac mash