3 tbsp plain flour
1 ½ tsp Cajun spice, plus extra for sprinkling
Salt and black pepper
150g Rice Krispies, lightly crushed
600g chicken fillets, cut into 1cm strips
1 tbsp olive oil
Chips or wedges
Your favourite dipping sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/180°c fan/ gas mark 6. Place the flour and Cajun spice in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a second bowl and place the Rice Krispies in a third.
- Lightly coat the chicken strips in the flour, then the egg and finally in the Rice Krispies. Place on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
- Sprinkle with a little extra cajun spice and serve with chips or wedges and your favourite dipping sauce.
Per serving 515kcals, 16.9g fat (4.3g saturated), 36.6g carbs(4.6g sugars), 49g protein, 0.2g fibre, 0.433g sodium