Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°c/180°c fan/ gas mark 6. Place the flour and Cajun spice in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs in a second bowl and place the Rice Krispies in a third.
- Lightly coat the chicken strips in the flour, then the egg and finally in the Rice Krispies. Place on a lined baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
- Sprinkle with a little extra cajun spice and serve with chips or wedges and your favourite dipping sauce.
Per serving: 515kcals, 16.9g fat (4.3g saturated), 36.6g carbs(4.6g sugars), 49g protein, 0.2g fibre, 0.433g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Spot the bacon