Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Whisk the honey and eggs in a mixing bowl until combined and set aside.
- Combine the rhubarb, lemon juice, water and vanilla in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes until the rhubarb is very soft.
- Slowly pour the hot rhubarb mixture into the honey and egg, whisking until combined.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and cook for a medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 8-10 minutes until it is thick and can coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the butter. Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth.
- Pour into sterilised jars and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
Per Serving 56kcals, 3.7g fat (2.1g saturated), 5.2g carbs, 4.5g sugars, 0.9g protein, 0g fibre, 0.03g sodium
Popular in Vegetarian
Apple and raspberry air fryer crumbles