Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the tomato salsa:
For the refried beans:
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the tomato salsa. Stir well, season to taste and set aside.
- For the beans, heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute until softened, stirring.
- Add the cumin, cayenne pepper, kidney beans and stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Mash the beans with a potato masher, leaving them slightly chunky. Stir until warmed through and creamy. Stir in the coriander. Set aside until ready to use.
- Serve the taco shells with the tomato salsa, refried beans, chicken, lettuce and Feta. Drizzle with hot sauce, if desired.
Per serving: 651kcals, 24g fat (7.9g saturated), 55.3g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 54.3g protein, 14.5g fibre, 1.024g sodium
Recipe courtesy of Batchelors.
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad