Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/ gas mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan over a medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, aubergine, courgettes and peppers and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and fresh basil and cook for one minute. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Spread half of the mixture into a small ovenproof dish. Top with a layer of lasagne sheets and spread over half the ricotta. Drizzle over half of the pesto and top with the remaining vegetables and another layer of lasagne sheets.
- Dollop over with the remaining ricotta, then scatter over the mozzarella. Finish with the remaining pesto and a sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden on top and bubbling around the edges. Serve with some mixed leaves.
Per serving: 317kcals, 14g fat (6.3g saturated), 35g carbs (10.9g sugars), 16.1g protein, 12.4g fibre, 0.861g sodium
ItalianDinnerDinnerMeat-freeSpecial OccasionsKidsFamily mealsCuisinesDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodVegetarian
Popular in Italian
Tomato, spinach and Mozzarella gnocchi