Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the oats in a dry pan and toast lightly over a medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Whip the cream until it begins to thicken. Add the honey and whiskey and continue to whisk until soft peaks form.
- Fold in three quarters of the raspberries, most of the toasted oats and the salt.
- Spoon the mixture into four individual serving dishes or glasses.
- Top with the reserved raspberries and toasted oats and serve immediately.
197kcals, 24.8g fat (2.3g saturated), 33.8g carbs, 18.2g sugars, 3.2g protein, 7g fibre, 0.061g sodium
Popular in Fruit desserts
Raspberry with white chocolate rice pudding