250g gluten-free self-raising flour,
75g caster sugar
1 ripe banana
50ml sunflower oil
75g gluten-free oats
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚fan/ gas mark 4 and line a 12-hole muf n tray with
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and caster sugar. Make a well in the centre.
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl, then whisk in the eggs, oil and milk. Slowly stir the wet mixture into the flour and sugar with a wooden spoon until combined. Fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases and sprinkle with the oats. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the muffins cool for a few minutes in the tray before transferring onto a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
Per serving:189kcals, 5.6g fat (0.9g saturated), 30.6g carbs (8.7g sugars), 4.6g protein, 2.1g fibre, 0.017g sodium