Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the batter:
For the topping:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and butter a 23cm square baking tin. Stir together all the ingredients for the batter until just combined. Spread into the pan.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of the raspberry jam on top and swirl with a butter knife into the batter. Scatter half of the raspberries over the top.
- Stir the ingredients for the topping in the unwashed bowl until it forms moist crumbs.
- Scatter the topping over the batter and add the remaining raspberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the centre is firm to the touch. Slice into squares to serve.
Per serving: 558kcals, 24.6g fat (12.8g saturated), 78.3g carbs, 34.9g sugars, 7.8g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.348g sodium
Kids bakingPicnicSweet thingsEasterMother’s DayFather’s DayTraybakesSpecial OccasionsKidsAfternoon teaBaking
Popular in Kids baking
Peanut butter Rice Krispie bars