Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the flour and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the butter and use your fingers to rub it in until the mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in the vanilla and egg yolks until combined.
- Sprinkle some flour onto a work surface and use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into a rectangle.
- Sprinkle rows of coloured sugar across the dough.
- Gently roll the dough into a log.
- Slice the dough and place onto the baking tray. Gently press down on the cookies with the palm of your hand, flattening slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
Per serving: 216kcals, 10.9g fat (6.7g saturated), 27.5g carbs, 11.9g sugars, 2.5g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.073g sodium
Popular in Kids baking