Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the base
For the cheesecake layer
For the rainbow whipped cream
- Spray the sides and bottom of a square 9-inch cake tin. Add the golden Oreos to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until you reach fine crumbs. Add the butter and pulse until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Add to the cake tin and use the back of a spoon to spread evenly and press firmly into the bottom of the cake tin. Chill in the fridge while you make the cheesecake layer.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and beat until fluffy, using an electric hand mixer. Scrape down the bowl and add the melted white chocolate. Mix until well combined.
- To a separate large bowl, add the cream, mascarpone, and vanilla extract. Whip to stiff peaks. Add the whipped cream to the cheesecake mixture and use a spatula to gently fold through until well combined.
- Add the sprinkles and fold through to combine. Add the mixture to the cake tin, using a spatula to spread as evenly and flat as you can get it. Chill in the fridge to set for at least 2 hours.
- To another mixing bowl, add the cream, mascarpone, and vanilla extract. Whip to stiff peaks. Separate into 5 bowls and add food gel. Fold through until well combined.
- Add the cream to piping bags and pipe lines of whipped cream on top, in order of the rainbow. Dip a spoon into boiling water, wipe it dry and gently run over the cream for a smoother finish.
- Chill for 10 minutes, then slice into nine bars.
Celebrate diversity and inclusion and make your cheesecake sweet treats the star of the show by throwing your very own Pride party! Click here for some party-planning inspiration, courtesy of Aviva!