Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cookie base:
For the sauce:
Pre-heat the over to 160 fan/170. In a large bowl put all the cookie base ingredients and beat together until a dough is formed. Sprinkle a little flour onto a large sheet of baking parchment and roll out into a 10inch round circle. You can use a large plate or saucepan lid to help create the perfect round shape. Then place into a baking tray and cook for 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown. Once baked allow to cool completely on the tray.-
Next make the cheese topping. Melt the white chocolate according to the directions on the packet. Once completely melted stir in the liquid glucose. The chocolate will get very thick and make a chocolate paste. Place onto a piece of parchment paper and flatten out to a 12x12cm rectangle block. Wrap completely in parchment paper and place in the freezer for 20 - 30 minutes to allow it to harden. Reserve 25g of the white chocolate paste, then grate the rest to resemble cheese. Keep in a container in the freezer until needed.
Put the marshmallows and water into a microwavable bowl. Cook on high for 30 seconds. Then stir until smooth. Add in a few drops of red food colour gel and 2 tbsp strawberry jam and mix well. Spread out over the base until almost at the edge.
Heat the remaining jam for about 15 seconds in the microwave and stir. Then fill a piping bag or freezer bag. Snip off the corner and pipe the jam around the edge of the marshmallow.
Then sprinkle the grated white chocolate paste on top of the marshmallow.
To make the pepperoni: knead the remaining 25g white chocolate paste and ½ tsp liquid glucose in your hand as the heat will make it more pliable. Add a few drops of green and red food gel. Sprinkle some cornflour onto the work surface and roll out thinly. Use a small round cutter to cut out 8 pepperoni pieces.
To make salami once the coloured chocolate paste is rolled out, break a few pieces of chocolate cheese and scatted them on top then sprinkle a little cornflour on top and roll out slightly. Use a small round cutter to cut 8 salami pieces. Place on top of the pizza.
- You can use milk or dark chocolate chips instead for the pizza base. This can be baked up to a week in advance and kept in an airtight container.
- You can omit the strawberry jam from the marshmallow and add in vanilla bean paste instead.
- Use a strawberry jam that has a higher fruit content for more flavour and to balance the sweetness.
- You can use raspberry jam instead of strawberry also.
- The white chocolate cheese can be made in advance and kept in the fridge. If it’s too hard to grate, allow it to sit at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Have fun creating your own favourite topping. You can also colour the white chocolate paste black to make olives, green for basil leaves, yellow for pineapple and sweetcorn or pink for ham.
- This is perfect for sharing and makes a great addition for a picnic, BBQ, movie night or even a fun birthday cake.