Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Using a small knife, cut a border inside each aubergine about ½cm thick. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the aubergine flesh inside the border, leaving four shells. Place the shells in a baking dish and add the cherry tomatoes around them. Brush the shells and drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Chop the aubergine flesh and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the quinoa and stock. Place over a medium heat and cover with a lid. Cook for about 10 minutes until all of the stock has been absorbed, then remove from the heat and fluff with a fork. Cover again with the lid and set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Cook the shallots for 2-3 minutes until soft. Add the chopped aubergine flesh and cook for 4-5 minutes until beginning to soften, then stir in the garlic, pine nuts and dried oregano and cook for 2-3 minutes longer. Stir in the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Remove the tomatoes from the oven and add them to the pan. Remove from the heat. Return the aubergine shells to the oven for another 10 minutes, or until cooked.
- Once the aubergine shells are soft, stir the quinoa into the pan with the vegetables, then gently fold in the basil and feta. Divide this mixture amongst the aubergine shells. Serve with a green salad.
Note: Chicken stock can be used as an alternative to vegetable stock, if you wish.
Per serving: 334kcals, 17.7g fat (3.9g saturated), 38.2g carbs (10.4g sugars), 10.9g protein, 12.8g fibre, 0.434g sodium