Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pot over a medium-high heat. Cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for one minute longer.
- Stir in the turmeric, cumin, curry powder and some salt and pepper and cook for two minutes, adding a splash of water if the mixture gets too dry.
- Add the quinoa, tomatoes, stock, coconut milk and cauliflower. Stir to combine, then bring to the boil.
- Reduce the temperature to a simmer, then cover and cook for 15-20 minutes until the quinoa is cooked and the cauliflower is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover, add the spinach and stir until wilted. Ladle into bowls and top each with some chopped fresh coriander and a dollop of mango chutney. Serve with naan bread, if desired.
Per Serving: 343kcals, 21.7g fat (17.3g saturated), 34.8g carbs (6.9g sugars), 8.8g protein, 7.6g fibre, 0.329g sodium
Popular in Curry
Squash & lentil curry