Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-high heat and cook the mince for 6-8 minutes until browned all over with no pink parts remaining, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add almost all of the pasta sauce, reserving about four tablespoons. Cook for five minutes.
- Bunch up the fresh lasagne sheets and place amongst the mince. Pour over the reserved sauce and scatter with the mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is cooked and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Per serving 311kcals, 9.6g fat (3g saturated), 31.7g carbs (3.2g sugars), 24.4g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.545g sodium
ItalianBeefDinnerFreezer-friendlyLow sugarPastaDiabetic-friendlyDinner30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-protein5-ingredient fixOne-potKidsFamily mealsCuisinesBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Italian
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR