Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Put a large baking tray in the oven and preheat to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Remove the steaks from the fridge.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Boil the sweet potatoes and cauliflower for four minutes. Drain and pour onto the hot baking tray, toss with one tablespoon olive oil, season and sprinkle with paprika. Roast for 20 minutes or until golden and tender
- Pat the steaks dry with kitchen paper, rub with half a teaspoon of oil and season.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat and sear the steak for two minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover loosely with foil and leave to rest for a few minutes.
- While the steaks are resting, warm the piri-piri sauce. Divide the roasted sweet potato wedges and cauliflower between four plates alongside the steak and spoon over the piri-piri sauce to serve.
Per serving: 574kcals, 18.2g fat (5.9g saturated), 50.1g carbs, 11g sugars, 55.5g protein, 7.8g fibre, 0.638g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR