1 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
1 courgette, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper
100g frozen peas, thawed
Fresh parsley, chopped
Parmesan, (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for one minute.
- Add the courgette and cook for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta, reserving about four tablespoons of the pasta water. Add the pasta to the pan with the courgette. Add the pesto and peas and cook for another minute. Toss to coat the pasta, adding a splash or two of the pasta water to combine everything together well. Season to taste.
- Divide amongst four bowls and scatter with parsley and Parmesan before serving.
Per serving: 382kcals, 7.1g fat (1.1g saturated), 66.4g carbs (4.4g sugars), 12.9g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.125g sodium