Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Brush the naan breads with olive oil and scatter with the crushed garlic.
- Spoon the tomato sauce over the top of each naan bread, covering each one with an even layer.
- Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and Mozzarella. Sprinkle over a little dried oregano and crack over some black pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
- Top with fresh basil leaves and cut into slices. Serve with a green salad.
Note: other similar flatbreads can be used as an alternative to garlic and herb naan breads, if you wish.
Per serving: 510kcals, 20.3g fat (3.6g saturated), 60.9g carbs, 3g sugars, 19.9g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.337g sodium