2 portions of noodles
100ml vegetable oil or any neutral oil
3 cloves garlic minced
1 teaspoon chilli flakes to taste
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
1 teaspoon vegetable stock powder, optional
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon vinegar
½ teaspoon chilli powder
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Handful of spring onion tops, chopped
Fresh red chilli, chopped
Grated carrot and
Toasted sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and place in a bowl. To serve the noodles cold, rinse under cold water for a few seconds then drain. Otherwise use hot right away.
- Add garlic, chili flakes, green onion, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt.
- Heat oil in a small pot until smoking hot.
- Pour the hot oil over the garlic and chili mix.
- Mix well to combine and add to your hot noodles, adding more soy sauce if needed.
- Garnish with grated carrot, grated cucumber, chopped coriander and more sesame seeds or chopped peanuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per serving: 746kcals, 53.8g fat (10.3g saturated), 53.5g carbs (1.7g sugars), 13.6g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.205g sodium