Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the flour, salt and black pepper.
- Place the chicken between two sheets of cling film and pound with a rolling pin until they are an even thickness.
- Dip the chicken in the flour mixture to coat both sides and shake off any excess.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Brown the chicken on both sides, then remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add the wine to the pan and bubble for a minute, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom. Stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and capers.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Cover with a lid and simmer for 12-15 minutes until cooked through.
- Scatter with chopped parsley and serve with roasted baby potatoes or pasta.
Per serving: 414kcals, 22.3g fat (10.5g saturated), 8g carbs (0.6g sugars), 40.3g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.372g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes