Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/220˚C fan/gas mark 8 and place a baking tray in the oven to preheat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes until soft and caramelised.
- Remove the preheated baking tray from the oven and place the pizza base on top. Spread with barbecue sauce, leaving a border around the crust.
- Sprinkle over the cheeses. Top with the caramelised onions, pulled pork, chopped pepper and pineapple pieces.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the crust is golden and the toppings have melted.
- Drizzle the top with chipotle mayo and sprinkle over the coriander before slicing to serve.
Note: jalapeño pepper can be used as an alternative to chilli pepper, if you wish.
Per Serving 392kcals, 14.7g fat (4g saturated), 37.8g carbs (12.3g sugars), 26.2g protein, 1.8g fibre, 0.495g sodium
You can also check out the video for the recipe!
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat