Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan gas mark 7.
- Scrub the potatoes thoroughly under running water and pat them dry.
- Rub the potatoes all over with a little. olive oil. Generously sprinkle on all sides with salt and pepper. Prick the potatoes in a few places with a fork, or run the tip of a sharp knife around the perimeter.
- Bake the potatoes directly on the oven. rack for 50-60 minutes, turning them over halfway through. The potatoes are done. when the skins are dry and the insides feel completely soft when pierced.
- Cook or reheat the pulled pork according to package instructions. Add the barbecue sauce and stir to combine.
- Cut the baked potatoes in half. Add a spoonful of the pulled pork to each half and sprinkle with grated cheese. Place on a. baking tray and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Place the potatoes on serving plates and dollop with some sour cream. Sprinkle over some chopped spring onions and
Per serving: 834kcals, 41.9g fat (19g saturated), 72.2g carbs (14.6g sugars), 41.9g protein, 9.1g bre, 0.859g sodium
Popular in Leftovers
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta