Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Line a tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Lightly roll out the pastry on a floured surface. Slice it vertically into long, thin strips.
- Wrap 1-2 strips of pastry around each frankfurter to create a mummy-wrap effect. Brush with the beaten egg and place on the prepared tray.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and golden and the sausages are cooked through.
- Use dots of cream cheese for the eyes, then top with a small piece of black olive.
Per serving: 420kcals, 32g fat (10.2g saturated), 23.8g carbs, 1.9g sugars, 9.3g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.631g sodium
Popular in Step-by-step