Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Spread the pizza sauce on each pizza base. Spread over half of the sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the sauce, then top with slices of prosciutto and chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- Dollop the remaining pesto on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden, then top with rocket before serving.
Per serving: 340kcals, 13.2g fat (5.5g saturated), 37.6g carbs, 3.1g sugars, 19.5g protein, 3.3g fibre, 1.37g sodium
ItalianDinnerDiabetic-friendly30-minute mealsLow-fatFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Italian
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR