Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the salsa:
For the slaw:
- In a bowl, toss together the prawns, garlic, lime zest, paprika and olive oil. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together all of the ingredients for the salsa. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and lime juice to create a smooth dressing. Add the shredded white and red cabbage, carrot and spring onions. Season well and toss to combine.
- Preheat a griddle pan over a medium heat and briefly toast the tortillas, then set aside.
- Add the prawns to the griddle pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning regularly with tongs, until lightly charred and cooked through.
- To serve, load up the tortillas with the slaw, prawns and salsa. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing
Per serving 611kcals, 25g fat (4.9g saturated), 64.7g carbs (9.5g sugars), 34.1g protein, 7.7g fibre, 1.255g sodium
Dairy-freeDinner30-minute mealsLow-fatMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Raspberry & passion fruit pastilles