400g king prawns
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp lime zest, grated
1 tbsp paprika
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
8 plain mini tortillas
For the salsa:
150g cucumber, finely chopped
150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 red chilli, finely chopped
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh coriander
For the slaw:
2 tsp lime juice
200g white cabbage, finely shredded
200g red cabbage, finely shredded
1 carrot, shredded
2 spring onions, finely sliced
Salt and black pepper
- In a bowl, toss together the prawns, garlic, lime zest, paprika and olive oil. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together all of the ingredients for the salsa. Set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and lime juice to create a smooth dressing. Add the shredded white and red cabbage, carrot and spring onions. Season well and toss to combine.
- Preheat a griddle pan over a medium heat and briefly toast the tortillas, then set aside.
- Add the prawns to the griddle pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning regularly with tongs, until lightly charred and cooked through.
- To serve, load up the tortillas with the slaw, prawns and salsa. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing
Per serving 611kcals, 25g fat (4.9g saturated), 64.7g carbs (9.5g sugars), 34.1g protein, 7.7g fibre, 1.255g sodium