Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the rice noodles in a bowl, cover with boiling water and allow to sit for five minutes, then drain well.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan. Stir-fry the vegetables and ginger for 3-4 minutes until they are almost cooked, but still retain a little bite.
- Add the prawns and cook for one minute until just pink, then stir in the sweet chilli sauce, coriander and rice noodles. Toss to combine, then remove from the heat.
- Place a sheet of spring roll pastry on a clean work surface with one corner facing towards you. Place a little of the prawn mixture on this corner of the pastry and begin to diagonally roll the pastry up tightly around the filling. When you get to the middle of the pastry, fold in the corners from either side and brush a little of the cornflour mixture onto the remaining corner. Finish rolling up and press together to seal.
- Half-fill a deep saucepan with oil and heat to 180°C. Working in small batches to maintain the temperature, deep-fry the spring rolls for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately with a green salad and a good dollop of extra sweet chilli sauce for dipping.
Per spring roll: 238kcals, 11.5g fat (1.6g saturated), 24.9g carbs (0g sugars), 7.2g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.188g sodium
Popular in Canapés
Smoked salmon & herby cream cheese bites by EUROSPAR