Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/ gas mark 4.
- Heat the butter and oil in a casserole dish over a medium-low heat. Add the spring onions, ginger, cardamom seeds, mustard seeds, curry paste and cinnamon stick and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes until the onion has softened.
- Stir in the rice and half a teaspoon of salt. Add the stock and lemon juice and bring to a simmer.
- Place the prawns on top of the rice, cover with a lid or foil and transfer to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the skins from the broad beans (or peas) and stir through the rice with the lemon zest, cashews, coriander and parsley.
- Serve with natural yoghurt.
Per serving: 530kcals, 16.6g fat (4.1g saturated), 72.9g carbs (4.8g sugars), 22.7g protein, 5.1g fibre, 0.581g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerFish & seafoodDiabetic-friendlyMeat-free30-minute mealsBakingBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR