Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion and chilli for 8-10 minutes until soft.
- Add the ginger, garlic, cumin, turmeric and curry powder and cook for one minute longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes, cauliflower, potatoes and vegetable stock. Cover with a lid and simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes, until the potatoes are tender. If the curry seems to dry when you’re checking and stirring it, add a splash of water.
- Stir in the lemon juice and divide the curry between serving bowls.
- Scatter each portion with some chopped fresh coriander and serve with rice, naan bread and natural yoghurt.
Per serving: 280kcals, 8g fat (1.6g saturated), 48.4g carbs, 10.1g sugars, 8.1g protein, 10.9g fibre, 0.225g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS: This curry is meant to be on the dry side, but you can add one 400g tin of coconut milk for a creamier version. For a protein boost, add one 400g tin of chickpeas.
Dairy-freeDinnerVeganIndianCurryMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipesVegan Dinners30-minute mealsLow-fatFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Raspberry & passion fruit pastilles