Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the pork chops between two sheets of cling film and pound with a meat tenderiser or a rolling pin until thin. Season both sides of each chop with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in a shallow bowl and stir in some salt and pepper. Beat the eggs together in a second shallow bowl and place the breadcrumbs in a third.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a high heat.
- Working one at a time, dredge the flattened pork fillets in the flour, turning to coat, then dip into the egg, shaking off any excess. Finally, dip the chops into the breadcrumbs, pressing them on to coat.
- Working in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan, fry the breaded pork for 4-5 minutes per side until golden-brown, adding more oil if necessary.
- Drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper and season with salt and lemon juice. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately with lemon wedges, chips and peas.
Per serving 506kcals, 22.7g fat (3.8g saturated), 30g carbs, 2g sugars, 42.8g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.335g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerLow sugarDinnerFather’s Day30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Raspberry & passion fruit pastilles