Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Use a fork or sharp knife to pierce the potatoes a few times on each side. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes, turning halfway through, until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7.
- Set the potatoes aside until cool enough to handle, then rub the skins with olive oil. Wrap each potato in a square of tin foil.
- Place the foil-wrapped potatoes directly on the oven racks and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the pork medallions for 2-3 minutes per side until lightly browned, then transfer to a plate. Tent loosely with tin foil and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook the shallot in the same pan for five minutes, stirring often. Add the garlic, mushrooms and rosemary and cook until the mushrooms are soft and the juices have evaporated.
- Add the chicken stock, cream, mustard, some salt and plenty of black pepper. Stir until smooth, then increase the heat to medium and bring to a simmer.
- Return the medallions to the pan along with any juices from the plate. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until the pork is completely cooked through. Remove from the heat and serve with the baked potatoes and some green beans.
Per Serving: 543kcals, 15.1g fat (2.3g saturated), 61.3g carbs (4.6g sugars), 40.7g protein, 10.3g fibre, 0.259g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals