Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the crushed beans:
For the salad:
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. When hot, add the pork and sear on all sides until golden brown. Remove from the heat and transfer to a baking dish. Add the garlic, fennel and paprika and season well. Mix to combine, then transfer to the oven. Roast for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil for the beans in the pan. Add the cumin seeds and toast for one minute.
- Add the spring onions and garlic and cook for another two minutes.
- Stir in the beans and the juice from the tin. Simmer for five minutes, then remove from the heat and roughly mash. Season to taste.
- Add all of the ingredients for the salad to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Serve everything straight away, with a pile of warm tortilla wraps and some yoghurt mixed with hot sauce.
Per serving: 639kcals, 27.7g fat (9.5g saturated), 48.2g carbs (4g sugars), 47g protein, 13.2g fibre, 1.091g sodium
Popular in Mexican
Quick-fix fish tacos with lime aioli