1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into wedges
1 red onion, cut into wedges
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp maple syrup
¼ tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp fennel seeds
3 garlic cloves, crushed
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
Salt and black pepper
4 pork chops
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- Scatter the squash and red onion into a large roasting tray.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, mustard, maple syrup, smoked paprika, fennel seeds, garlic, lemon zest, thyme and some seasoning. Drizzle half of the mustard mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Sit the pork chops on top of the vegetables and drizzle with the remaining mustard mixture.
- Roast for 35 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the pork chops are completely cooked throughout.
- Squeeze the lemon juice all over before serving.
Per serving 433kcals, 31.3g fat (9.1g saturated), 19.8g carbs (9.1g sugars), 19.8g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.198g sodium