2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp harissa
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp dried coriander
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp smoked paprika
500g pork fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
3 medium-ripe peaches, pitted and cut into bite-sized pieces
For the harissa lime yoghurt:
200g Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp harissa
Juice of 1 lime
Fresh mint, chopped
Sweet potato chips
- In a jug, whisk together the olive oil, honey, harissa, garlic, coriander, oregano, cumin, smoked paprika and a pinch each of salt and black pepper. Pour into a sealable bag and add the pork and peaches. Place in the fridge to marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove the pork and peaches from the marinade and thread onto skewers, alternating pieces of pork and peach. Place on the prepared baking tray.
- Place in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, turning occasionally, until the pork is completely cooked through.
- In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, harissa and lime juice.
- When the skewers are ready, scatter with chopped fresh mint and serve with sweet potato chips and the harissa lime yoghurt.
Per Serving 536kcals, 30.3g (6.9g saturated), 26.9g carbs (22.2g sugars), 38.9g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.189g sodium