For the pudding:
400g plums, pitted and halved
1 cooking apple, peeled and chopped
1 tbsp honey, warmed
1 tsp vanilla extract
75g porridge oats
25g desiccated coconut
15g butter, melted
25g light brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, toss together the plums, apple, honey and vanilla. Pour into a 1-litre ovenproof dish.
- To make the crumble, combine the oats, coconut, melted butter and sugar. Mix together until combined.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit and cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 10 minutes longer until the crumble is golden and the fruit is soft.
- Serve warm with ice cream or custard.
241kcals, 8.6g fat (5.7g saturated), 40.5g carbs (24g sugars), 3.6g protein, 24g fibre, 0.028g sodium