Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/ gas mark 6 and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Unroll the puff pastry and cut into six squares. Spread some tomato and basil sauce in the middle of each square.
- Divide the sliced peppers, chorizo and grated. Mozzarella evenly amongst the squares.
- Fold one corner of each pastry square over to meet the opposite corner, creating six triangles. Use a fork to crimp the edges.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden and crisp and the filling is piping hot.
Make it yours: You can use any pizza fillings you like! Swap the chorizo for pepperoni or cooked chicken, or add extra veg instead for a meat-free version.
Per Serving: 494kcals, 33.3g fat (12.7g saturated), 28.2g carbs (1.3g sugars), 18.8g protein, 1.4g fibre, 0.679g sodium