Serves 2 easily doubled
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes with the olive oil and some salt and pepper. Mix well to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking tray and roast for 30 minutes until soft and slightly blistered. Transfer the tomatoes to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Coat a baking tray or pizza stone with a little olive oil. Place the prepared pizza base on the tray and brush the surface lightly with olive oil.
- Evenly spread the mozzarella on top of the pizza base, then dollop teaspoons of the ricotta evenly over the top. Season with salt, pepper, chilli flakes, lemon zest, oregano and garlic, then top everything with the roasted tomatoes and sliced courgette.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbling. Sprinkle with fresh basil just before serving.
Per serving 276kcals, 9.8g fat (1.8g saturated), 41.9g carbs, 7.7g sugars, 7.7g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.634g sodium
ItalianDinnerDinnerMeat-freeLow-fatKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat