Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cherry jam:
- Preheat the oven to 240˚C/220˚C fan/gas mark 9 and season the lamb well with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and sear the lamb rack on all sides for a couple minutes until browned.
- Stir together the rosemary, pistachios, breadcrumbs and mustard until a paste forms. Spread all over the lamb.
- Transfer to a roasting tin fitted with a wire rack and cover with foil. Cook in the oven for 25 minutes for medium-well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cornflour and water together.
- Meanwhile, purée the cherries in a blender until smooth. Pour into a saucepan and whisk in the remaining jam ingredients, including the cornflour mixture. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for five minutes until thickened.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and transfer to a chopping board. Cover with tin foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with the cherry jam.
Per serving: 864kcals, 37g fat (10.3g saturated), 41.9g carbs, 4.5g sugars, 88.9g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.493g sodium
Try our recipe for delicious potatoes dauphinoise…
Popular in Easter
Roast leg of lamb with spring vegetables