Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the batter:
- Score the chicken breast then use your choice of meat tenderiser (a mallet or your hand!) to flatten it. Cut into 4 pieces. Slice courgette into 1cm discs.
- Make the batter by mixing egg, milk, Parmesan cheese (if using), parsley, salt and pepper together.
- Using a sieve lightly dust flour on to chicken and courgette (zucchini).
- Dip each piece of chicken and courgette into the batter.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, fry the chicken and courgette until they are golden brown (about three minutes each side).
Popular in Chicken
Chicken taco pizzas